Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying for a raid spot (yes for raider, no for social). For raiders we expect you to be 110 already and a minimum ilevel of 900+:
No

IRL Name:
Brandi

Character name (xxxìllídânrâëgxxx makes our skin crawl...):
Mîna

Realm you are from (if not from QT/AN, please confirm you are alright with transfering to either QT or AN):
Azjol-Nerub

Approximate age (dont worry, we don't care about your exact age, but we do prefer to be told if you are under 18):

What Class are you and what is your main spec?:
Druid balance

Secondary spec:
Resto

Why did you pick this particular class to play? Bonus points for long-winded dramatic answers.:
Druid got me at "you can turn into 4 different animals" and it's long ranged :)

Should the need call for it, are you willing to swap to your off-spec and is this something you might enjoy in the long run? Negatively answering this question will not hinder your applications success.:
Yes

Synergie raids on wednesday-, thursday- and sundaynight from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time/GMT). Are you able to attend at least two (2) of these nights on a regular basis?:
No

Is there anybody in the guild who can vouch for you on a personal (or skillbased) level?:
Sadly no

Although we do recruit 'fresh' raiders, do you have any prior raid experience? For obvious reasons, please state the difficulty (and if relevant, prior/current guild) at which you completed this content. LFR isn't raiding and you know it.:
only raiding i have experience is the random ones

Don't think too highly of this question, but it is an important one.

Although Synergie is a casual guild, during raid nights wipes are inevitable and it will cost you a significant amount of mental resilience to not throw your keyboard at innocent creatures when someone refuses to move out of the fire.

Are you capable of maintaining your composure whilst taking 'orders' that you might not necessarily agree with? TL;DR - Are you NOT a salty rager who doesn't listen?:
yes

Tell us something about yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to raid with Synergie and what do you expect from us? Detailed answers will significantly improve your chances of success.:
I'm a shy lil lady in California. I'm a student at day, wow player at night. I just want to join a guild that can help me become a better wow nerd and don't mind me being a newb at this game.

If you have absolutely anything else to say or the other boxes weren't big enough - put it here. Also, please type the word "meow" to prove you are reading this. We go hard on reading comprehension skills. :
meow

Once your application has been submitted, the officers will discuss it and return to you with an answer within a week.

He will handle your case and vouch for a second opinion, but do note that the outcome of this decision is final.

All in all, thank you for showing interest in Synergie and slogging through that wall of text. We hope to hear from you soon.

On behalf of the Synergie Officer Cadre.

Herzogg, Elemental Shaman

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Pandermonia
Pandermonia
In-Game Guild Master
Synergie Forum Master

re: APPROVED - App: msKayy - by Rokhshasa

California? Just to check - you arent looking for the US QT are you? since we are EU ... though we do have american guildies...Dobi!

Dobiruraiser
Raiders
Synergie Padawan

Oh a Cali gal :D where in California are you residing?

Yzamaki
Raiders
Newbie of the Syn Forums

Dobi's like "I can have friends!!!!!"

Rokhshasa
Officers
Synergie Forum Master

Welcome!

Contact me or any other officer online and we will toss ya an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Synergie Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Discord
Site Contributions