Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Affliction
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying for a raid spot (yes for raider, no for social). For raiders we expect you to be 110 already and a minimum ilevel of 900+:
Yes

IRL Name:
Drew

Character name (xxxìllídânrâëgxxx makes our skin crawl...):
Yzamaki

Realm you are from (if not from QT/AN, please confirm you are alright with transfering to either QT or AN):
AN

Approximate age (dont worry, we don't care about your exact age, but we do prefer to be told if you are under 18):

What Class are you and what is your main spec?:
Warlock- Affliction

Secondary spec:
Haven't played much of the other specs of lock, but destruction does interest me

Why did you pick this particular class to play? Bonus points for long-winded dramatic answers.:
When I first started playing in vanilla I started with rogue. I always played through melee champions, moving across to DK for the last expac and EN. I stopped playing for a while and came back and continued to gear my DK. After a while I wanted to challenge myself and take on something I hadn't really done before so I leveled a warlock! I was always intrigued by warlocks and the different specs and how they play.

Should the need call for it, are you willing to swap to your off-spec and is this something you might enjoy in the long run? Negatively answering this question will not hinder your applications success.:
Yes

Synergie raids on wednesday-, thursday- and sundaynight from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time/GMT). Are you able to attend at least two (2) of these nights on a regular basis?:
No

Is there anybody in the guild who can vouch for you on a personal (or skillbased) level?:
I dont know anyone from the guild

Although we do recruit 'fresh' raiders, do you have any prior raid experience? For obvious reasons, please state the difficulty (and if relevant, prior/current guild) at which you completed this content. LFR isn't raiding and you know it.:
I was in my server first guild back in vanilla doing MC/BWL, and opening AQ. I didn't do any raiding then until WoD. I was in a very casual raid guild in WoD with a lot of issues and it pushed me from playing the game. In Legion i raided Nm and HC EN, getting AotC. I missed NH and have currently completed normal ToS with a pug

Don't think too highly of this question, but it is an important one.

Although Synergie is a casual guild, during raid nights wipes are inevitable and it will cost you a significant amount of mental resilience to not throw your keyboard at innocent creatures when someone refuses to move out of the fire.

Are you capable of maintaining your composure whilst taking 'orders' that you might not necessarily agree with? TL;DR - Are you NOT a salty rager who doesn't listen?:
I've spent most of my life working so have got quite good at taking orders ;D

Tell us something about yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to raid with Synergie and what do you expect from us? Detailed answers will significantly improve your chances of success.:
I am a 28 year old male from the UK. I work as an insurance consultant who is currently looking at going back to university as a mature student to study computer science. Aside from gaming my main interests are the gym, movies and whiskey! I am looking to become a part of a great guild again with a good relationship among its members to really feel like I can belong as part of it.

If you have absolutely anything else to say or the other boxes weren't big enough - put it here. Also, please type the word "meow" to prove you are reading this. We go hard on reading comprehension skills. :
meow - Also thank you for taking the time to read my application.

In regards to my availability, I can pretty much make myself available most of the time, apart from Sundays if I'm seeing my girlfriend because I can't get back from hers until at least 8pm GMT.

Once your application has been submitted, the officers will discuss it and return to you with an answer within a week.

He will handle your case and vouch for a second opinion, but do note that the outcome of this decision is final.

All in all, thank you for showing interest in Synergie and slogging through that wall of text. We hope to hear from you soon.

On behalf of the Synergie Officer Cadre.

Herzogg, Elemental Shaman

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Yzamaki
Raiders
Newbie of the Syn Forums

re: Slight edit

Apologies I did not see the question regarding the raid nights. I can indeed make at least two of these. Most likely all three.

Rokhshasa
Officers
Synergie Forum Master

re: APPROVED - App: Yzamaki - by Rokhshasa

You look like a nice fit! Accepted!

Contact me or any other officer online and we will toss ya an invite.

Welcome!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Synergie Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Discord
Site Contributions