Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying for a raid spot (yes for raider, no for social). For raiders we expect you to be 110 already and a minimum ilevel of 875+.:
Yes

IRL Name:
Ovidiu

Character name (xxxìllídânrâëgxxx makes our skin crawl...):
Foxkeeper

Realm you are from (if not from QT/AN, please confirm you are alright with transfering to either QT or AN):
Quel'Thalas

Approximate age (dont worry, we don't care about your exact age, but we do prefer to be told if you are under 18):

What Class are you and what is your main spec?:
Enhancement Shaman

Secondary spec:
Resto Shaman

Potential Third spec:
Elemental

Why did you pick this particular class to play? Bonus points for long-winded dramatic answers.:
Basicly i have played WOW on Burning Crusade , loved how the windfury procs on a two handed weapon could 1 shot ppl in battlegrounds so i made it my spec and enjoyed it ever since . Took a break and came back in Legion and i decided on enha with the mindset that i will enjoy it as i did before which i did kinda without all the rng dps dependable class which it is now but it will get an improvement in 2.5 which i am waiting restlessly .

Should the need call for it, are you willing to swap to your off-spec and is this something you might enjoy in the long run? Negatively answering this question will not hinder your applications success.:
No

Synergie raids on wednesday-, thursday- and sundaynight from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time/GMT). Are you able to attend at least two (2) of these nights on a regular basis?:
Yes

Is there anybody in the guild who can vouch for you on a personal (or skillbased) level?:
not really , no .

Although we do recruit 'fresh' raiders, do you have any prior raid experience? For obvious reasons, please state the difficulty (and if relevant, prior/current guild) at which you completed this content. LFR isn't raiding and you know it.:
I ve done heroic 10/10 a couple of times , here is a link to my character description .

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/quelthalas/foxkeeper

Don't think too highly of this question, but it is an important one.

Although Synergie is a casual guild, during raid nights wipes are inevitable and it will cost you a significant amount of mental resilience to not throw your keyboard at innocent creatures when someone refuses to move out of the fire.

Are you capable of maintaining your composure whilst taking 'orders' that you might not necessarily agree with? TL;DR - Are you NOT a salty rager who doesn't listen?:
not a salty person , not in wow .

Tell us something about yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to raid with Synergie and what do you expect from us? Detailed answers will significantly improve your chances of success.:
well 26 years old dude who loves raiding mainly , enjoys pvp ing , chatting making friends and having a laugh most of times while raiding and enjoying the time we are spending on this beautifull game :D

If you have absolutely anything else to say or the other boxes weren't big enough - put it here. Also, please type the word "meow" to prove you are reading this. We go hard on reading comprehension skills. :
meow , lul . I hope there is a place for me in your guild as i am really looking forward to the new TOS opening and would love to make progress together . Enjoy your day .

Once your application has been submitted, the officers will discuss it and return to you with an answer within a week. If you disagree with the verdict on your application, you can always contact 'Herzogg' or 'Timaeüs' (same guy) ingame.

He will handle your case and vouch for a second opinion, but do note that the outcome of this decision is final.

All in all, thank you for showing interest in Synergie and slogging through that wall of text. We hope to hear from you soon.

On behalf of the Synergie Officer Cadre.

Herzogg, Elemental Shaman

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Rokhshasa
Officers
Synergie Forum Master

re: APPROVED - App: Foxkeeper - by Rokhshasa

Greetings and hello!

We've been looking for another stable raiding shaman with a positive attitude!

You look like a nice fit to our merry band of raiders, and with that I'd like to extend you a invite! Contact me or any of the other officers online and we'll get you invited and sorted. (I also have a soft spot for TBC'ers <3)

Remember to check out the forums for guild rules and some other information.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Synergie Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Discord
Site Contributions