Are you applying for a raid spot (yes for raider, no for social):
- Yes.

Name:
- Sascha

Character name:
- Ásrùbael

Realm you are from:
- Azjol-Nerub

Approximate age ( dont worry, we dont care about exact but we do prefer to be told if you are under 18):

What Class are you and what is your main spec:
- Vengeance DH

Secondary spec:
- Not really a thing

Should the need call for it, are you willing to swap to your off-spec and is this something you might enjoy in the long run? Negatively answering this question will not hinder your applications success.:
- No. But i have several other geared tanks incase variety is needed

Synergie raids on wednesday-, thursday- and sundaynight from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time/GMT). Are you able to attend at least two (2) of these nights on a regular basis?:
- Yes. BUT! I have talked to several members of the guild about this and the fact is i work in shifts. If it happens to be the late shift im coming home after raidtime is over. If its the morning shift and im not completly exhausted i will be there for the raids as much as i can.This is prety much the only thing that kept me from raiding with you guys so far.

Is there anybody in the guild who can vouch for you on a personal (or skillbased) level?:
- Not sure about that I have only run several dozen mythic+ and 1 normal NH with you guys.

Although we do recruit 'fresh' raiders, do you have any prior raid experience? For obvious reasons, please state the difficulty (and if relevant, prior/current guild) at which you completed this content. LFR isn't raiding and you know it.:
- 7/7 EN Normal 7/7 EN HC, 3/3 HoV Normal 2/3 ToV HC 10/10 Normal NH 10/10 HC NH

Don't think too highly of this question, but it is an important one.

Although Synergie is a casual guild, during raid nights wipes are inevitable and it will cost you a significant amount of mental resilience to not throw your keyboard at innocent creatures when someone refuses to move out of the fire.

Are you capable of maintaining your composure whilst taking 'orders' that you might not necessarily agree with? TL;DR - Are you a salty rager who doesn't listen?:
- If anything I`ll blame myself but no rage at all inculded.

Are there any non-mentioned questions or other things you would like to add to your application? (ex you are applying as part of a collective group of players, you are unsure on how to answer a question or you simply have something to share with us):
- Im doing this post so you guys can consider if this could at all be a thing.

I would really love to play as a tank for the synergie raiding team if that is something you guys want so i can contribute more to the guild other than my rage messages after i failed the mage tower challenge for the 200th time.

Last edited by Asrubael on Wed Apr 26, 2017 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Pandermonia
Pandermonia
In-Game Guild Master
Synergie Forum Master

re: Application To Raid Member

We do have a the tanking situation for proper raids kind of sorted - if you could dps at times we can get a rotation going and that would be ideal for us given your rotational working.... something you think you could try?

Purrpew
Raiders
Synergie Padawan

Imba tank..did quite a few mythics with him and he knows his shit. one of the few tanks that actually can be bothered to do some mythics too btw (wink wink). His gear is up to par as well. ONly issue could be that he misses a raid sometimes.. but then again..would fit right in with this slacky group we have at the moment.

BTW. Wouldn't Sardis like to dps, I thought it was his mainspec.

Asrubael
Raiders
Newbie of the Syn Forums

Thing is if I had to dps I dont think I would pump out the neccesary numbers for HC NH for example. Getting the gear sorted out for the dps spec will take me quite some time and i wouldnt be enjoying raiding as much as in a tanking position.

If the tank situation is already sorted out i have no problem whatsoever to accept that.

Pandermonia
Pandermonia
In-Game Guild Master
Synergie Forum Master

In this case, I'll leave the overall choice to sardhis if he is happy tanking when you arent there and swapping to dps when you are.

EDIT: 

And some of us tanks are raiding tanks.. 5 man is for scrubs.

Lotoc
Socials
Newbie of the Syn Forums

fine by me really.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Synergie Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Discord
Site Contributions