Server : EU - English - Quel\'Thalas
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying for a raid spot (yes for raider, no for social). For raiders we expect you to be 110 already and a minimum ilevel of 875+.:
No

IRL Name:
OnyX

Character name (xxxìllídânrâëgxxx makes our skin crawl...):
OnyXlok

Realm you are from (if not from QT/AN, please confirm you are alright with transfering to either QT or AN):
AN

Approximate age (dont worry, we don't care about your exact age, but we do prefer to be told if you are under 18):

What Class are you and what is your main spec?:
Warlock Demonology

Secondary spec:
gong to try affliction too :)

Why did you pick this particular class to play? Bonus points for long-winded dramatic answers.:
at the beginning of time when the mists were swirling... erm... some supreme being or something spoke of the need for a guy to try a warlock in an MMO, admittedly at this time MMO weren't invented, or thought of, or computers... lets be honest we weren't even banging sticks together to make fire since we were simply a glint in creations eye... hmm fk it, I play Warlock because I liked the look of it, I have played caster class in Various MMO over the past 15 years and I also do have thing for trying alts

Should the need call for it, are you willing to swap to your off-spec and is this something you might enjoy in the long run? Negatively answering this question will not hinder your applications success.:
Yes

Synergie raids on wednesday-, thursday- and sundaynight from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time/GMT). Are you able to attend at least two (2) of these nights on a regular basis?:
No

Is there anybody in the guild who can vouch for you on a personal (or skillbased) level?:
nope

Although we do recruit 'fresh' raiders, do you have any prior raid experience? For obvious reasons, please state the difficulty (and if relevant, prior/current guild) at which you completed this content. LFR isn't raiding and you know it.:
completely new to wow took the time to be bothered to look at strats for EN and NH even though I have only pugged normal and HC on these raids, I am not looking to be a raider though as I simply wouldnt commmit the time without interuptions

Don't think too highly of this question, but it is an important one.

Although Synergie is a casual guild, during raid nights wipes are inevitable and it will cost you a significant amount of mental resilience to not throw your keyboard at innocent creatures when someone refuses to move out of the fire.

Are you capable of maintaining your composure whilst taking 'orders' that you might not necessarily agree with? TL;DR - Are you NOT a salty rager who doesn't listen?:
I am pretty much chilled to the bone

Tell us something about yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to raid with Synergie and what do you expect from us? Detailed answers will significantly improve your chances of success.:
ok, here is the summary of OnyX, I am a 45 year old guy, with all the regular encumberance of a wife, kids, dogs, work etc..., I have played every style in an MMO from hardcore PvP to full blown casual scrub style auto-move PvE, I have now settled with the fact that I will PvE only (can be a bit of an ass when i PvP) I am now a casual player, meaning some days I will play an hour, 2 hours or 10 hours as the mood takes me, always happy to chip in for dungeons or whatever.

All I am looking for is a guild where there is some chat, where there are mature players and where people understand RL>game aside from this I don't really ask for anything

If you have absolutely anything else to say or the other boxes weren't big enough - put it here. Also, please type the word "meow" to prove you are reading this. We go hard on reading comprehension skills. :
I hate cats ( apart from Sphynx cats which look like a weird plucked chicken) meow

Once your application has been submitted, the officers will discuss it and return to you with an answer within a week. If you disagree with the verdict on your application, you can always contact 'Herzogg' or 'Timaeüs' (same guy) ingame.

He will handle your case and vouch for a second opinion, but do note that the outcome of this decision is final.

All in all, thank you for showing interest in Synergie and slogging through that wall of text. We hope to hear from you soon.

On behalf of the Synergie Officer Cadre.

Herzogg, Elemental Shaman

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Synergie Forum Master

re: APPROVED - App: OnyX. - by Rokhshasa

Great app! I for one, welcome any twister of fel! Gotta stick together!

Approved. Contact me or any other officer ingame for a invite.

OnyX.
Socials
Newbie of the Syn Forums

thanks and will do :D

Newbie of the Syn Forums

sorry it has been a short visit but tbh I don't feel like I can add much to the guild as a whole and in the main the guild chat is mostly dead

from what I have seen you are a decent buunch of people so I wish you all the best in your endeavours :)

I guess I will just continue my journey pugging along and questing for the forseeable , have fun and take care all 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Discord
Site Contributions